Word of Faith Church
Statement of Purpose
To develop a multi-ethnic community of believers, reach their full potential, and their God-given purpose for being here. That they might live prosperous, abundant, and victorious lives.
Equip the believer with the necessary resources to advance the kingdom of God, both at home and abroad. By proclaiming and teaching Biblical principles.
Neither was there any among them that lacked. Acts 4:34a
What We Believe and Teach:
· We believe in the Triune God – The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
· All Scripture is given by the inspiration of God.
· All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
· Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
· It is the will of God that every believer be filled with the Holy Spirit.
· Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Jesus Christ and is available to every believer.
· The church consist of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
· In the water baptism and the observance of the Lord's Supper.
· There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.